Locum Tenens Cardiology Job CA
We are looking to fill a temporary cardiology job now open at a California medical facility. This is 8 am - 5 pm coverage on weekdays. Your duties include echo, stress, EKG, nuclear, TEE, caths, and general cardiology for approximately 18 - 20 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only CA-licensed candidates will be accepted. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- CA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 18 - 20 patients per day
- Echo, stress, EKG, nuclear, TEE, caths, and general cardiology duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.