Full Time Cardiology Job Tarzana, CA
Join an established team with Cardiology Consultants Medical Group, working in a state-of-the-art facility at Providence Cedars- Sinai Tarzana Medical Center in Southern California. You will be part of a talented group of Cardiology professionals in a role that offers a mix of inpatient and outpatient care. Working at Providence Cedars-Sinai means being at a state-of-the-art facility with a STEMI Receiving Center as well as renowned Heart and Vascular and Cardiac Rehab services. Join Providence and be part of an exceptional team in a role that allows you to practice top-of-license in Southern California.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience, however, new graduates will also be considered
- CA licensed or application in process preferred
- Compensation is between $498,818 and $814,747 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center is a distinguished hospital for clinical excellence, ranking it among the top 5% in the nation for 27 of the most common diagnoses and procedures. The 249-bed facility is among the best-rated hospitals in the San Fernando Valley for treatment of stroke, heart attack, vascular disease, pulmonary care and maternity care. With one of the most renowned NICUs in the region, Providence Tarzana is a designated Pediatric Medical Center.
Where Youll Live
Located in the foothills of the Verdugo Mountains, Burbank is a popular city for young professionals and families. This Los Angeles suburb boasts highly rated public schools and was named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People by Americas Promise Alliance in 2008. A short drive from Hollywood, Burbank is home to entertainment giants Warner Brothers, NBC and Walt Disney Studios. Residents enjoy year-round recreational activities, thanks to hot summers and mild winters.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24314
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.