Full Time Cardiology Job Petaluma, CA
Join Annadel Medical Group as a full-time, board-certified/board-eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist in Petaluma, California. You will be joining a top-rated Cardiology group where you will perform procedures including Echo, TEE, nuclear stress tests, do inpatient consultations and outpatient clinical work. The facility has an integrated electronic health record and robust support services at your disposal. Be part of an outstanding team providing world-class Cardiology care in Petaluma, California.
- Patient volumes support a busy practice
- Positive work life balance, and location close to San Francisco, Santa Rosa and the ocean
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus is available
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Reasonable 1:5 or 6 call schedule
- Respond to calls from the ER for consultations
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $441,752 and $649,574 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Sonoma market has 40+ clinic locations. Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, the regions only Level II Trauma Center, has served the community for 70+ years and is accompanied by hospitals in Healdsburg and Petaluma that provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Sonoma County has a strong sense of community and stunning natural beauty with rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and rugged coastline a short drive from Santa Rosa and close proximity to San Francisco. Families can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and visiting State/regional parks. Higher education is easily accessible at Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University. Sonoma is home to world class wineries and cuisine while maintaining a casual and inviting atmosphere.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17516
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.