Full Time Cardiology Job Eureka, CA
Providence Medical Groups elite multi-specialty group, located within minutes of St. Joseph Hospital in Eureka, California is in search of a board-certified/board-eligible General Cardiology physician. Join an exceptional team of four cardiologists, supported by a well-trained and highly skilled staff. You would be joining a very busy, high volume cardiology department that is highly collaborative. Working side by side with skilled interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery, the cardiologists provide the highest level of quality cardiovascular care to the community. St. Joseph Hospital is a regional medical center designated as a STEMI receiving center with two cath labs, a open heart surgery program, and a robust vascular surgery program. The hospital also has a Level 3 Trauma designation, advanced cancer care and is the sponsoring institution for a Family Medicine Residency Program. Come to the beautiful and welcoming coastal community of Eureka, on the Redwood Coast and enjoy outstanding quality of life in the heart of northern California.
- Full-time position
- Mix of outpatient and inpatient care
- The practice is supported by nurse practitioners and an advanced practice pharmacist
- Epic Electronic Health Record supports information sharing between inpatient and outpatient setting
- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits
- Experienced physician preferred, however opened to new graduates
- H1-B candidates accepted
- Compensation is between $493,222 and $743,892 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where Youll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24016
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.