Full Time Cardiology Job Farmingdale, NY
A healthcare organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Cardiologist for a promising position at their growing Long Island facility.
About the Opportunity
- Shift: Daytime
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (one Saturday per month; will get off a day that week)
- Hours: 8am to 6pm (one late night per week)
- Setting: Outpatient
- Patient Volume: 2 to 3 per hour
The Cardiologist will
- Perform a wide range of non-invasive Cardiology procedures
- Handle Echocardiography and Stress Echo testing
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Review patient's history and perform physical examination
- Evaluate, diagnose and provide appropriate treatment and patient care for disorders and diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Perform other duties, as needed
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified Cardiology Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology or Echocardiography with a preference for Level II or Level III COCATS certification
- DEA / BLS / ACLS
- 3+ years of experience
- Interest in Population Health
- Ability to diagnose and treat a wide variety of cardiology conditions and improve patient outcomes
- Demonstrate competency in diagnosis and treatment to assure high standards of patient care and safety are maintained
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.