Full Time Cardiology Job Adirondack, NY
18 days ago
Join an established/well-respected Cardiology practice with strong APP support and primarily consultative hospital service in the Adirondack Region of New York.
- Join 11 Cardiologists - 8 Non-Invasive, 2 Interventional, 1 EP, and 5 APP?s
- Enjoy a4 day work week
- Call time distributed equitably among groups, an average of 1:9
- EMR - Medent and Cerner
- Highly attractive base compensation range based on experience of $409,725-$507,702 and benefits package
- Hospital is a 400+ bed facility
- IAC Accredited Echocardiography Lab offering 3D, TEE, and strain (office and hospital)
- IAC Accredited Vascular Lab (office)
- IAC Accredited Nuclear Imaging (office and hospital)
- Stress testing areas (office and hospital)
- Cardiac rehab program
- EP services include testing, outpatient monitoring, cardiac ablation, implanted monitoring, and therapeutic device implantation
- Located in upstate New York with Lake George, Saratoga Springs, and the Adirondack Mountains just outside our door.Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks.NYC, Boston, and Montreal are within a three-hour drive.
- Enjoy an exceptional quality of life with affordable housing and access to excellent public/private schools
- An impressive array of cultural activities are afforded all year round and include a strong arts community, world-renowned art museum, live music venues, professional and local theater, unique culinary experiences, and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest.
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks
- NYC, Boston, and Montreal are within a three-hour drive.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.