Full Time Cardiology Job Cooperstown, NY
$450k - $525.23k yearly
Job DescriptionThis NY community is upscale and world famous with the features of small-town living while being within an easy drive of NYC. The lakes and mountains provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor adventures. The Cooperstown Beverage Trail and the wide array of restaurants throughout the county are a foodie's paradise. The sports fanatics rave about our golf courses, lake activities and of course, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.Contact Hayley Greenberg
- Up to $100k for a sign-on bonus
- Academic appointment with Columbia University (and clinical affiliation)
- Faculty teaching of cardiology fellows, internal medicine residents, and medical students
- Provide clinical and consultative care within the hospital and office setting
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible in ABIM cardiovascular disease
- MD, DO, or MBBS; outpatient, inpatient, and regional patient care
- Cardiac cath lab with STEMI and structural program; hospital-employed position
- BLS and ACLS certifications required; must be licensed in New York
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.