Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Williamsport, PA
Job DescriptionLocums Williamsport, Pennsylvania, Anesthesiologist Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Locum job opening
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible anesthesiologist
- Shift start time: 6:30a; can accommodate 8s, 10s, or 12s
- Will have a need for 24hr call; Inhouse - 24hr call is all week and not just limited to weekends. This is NOT a mandatory requirement of the locum provider
- The 24-hour call is supervisory, not hands-on
- In addition to the in-house call MD, there is a backup call MD
- The average is one delivery and three hours of cases after 1900.
- Willing to review candidates unwilling to take call; not a deal breaker
- 9 MDs onsite
- Mostly directing CRNAs but hands-on might be required
- Will do basic ortho blocks - but may expand in the future
- Call room onsite
- All major adult subspecialty care: General, Cardiac OB and Neuro
- EMR: Cerner
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- What RecruitWell Provides:
- A rated malpractice
- Weekly direct deposit
- 24/7 dedicated recruiter support
- Professional onboarding and credentialing
- Prepaid travel and lodging
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.