Full Time Anesthesia Job Pittsburgh, PA
11 days ago
Job DescriptionThe UPMC Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine seeks highly talented anesthesiologists who are committed to excellence in clinical care to join our team at UPMC St. Margaret hospital. Successful candidates must be ABA board-eligible/certified or equivalent and qualify for an unrestricted Pennsylvania medical license. The ability to work with a highly productive team is critical to the success of this position. We offer exceptional career growth opportunities and stability as part of a financially strong and thriving world-class health system.
- Flexible scheduling
- General and/or sub-specialty interest
- Academic appointment available
- Career growth opportunities
What we Offer
- Competitive salary plus supplemental incentive
- Opportunities for significant additional earnings
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance, professional dues
- Defined contribution plan; 403b plan with employer match
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance of $4,110
- 6 weeks PTO with options to increase
About UPMC St. Margaret and UPMC
- UPMC St. Margaret s a 249-bed acute care and teaching hospital near Aspinwall, PA, serving the residents of northeastern Allegheny County and the Alle-Kiski Valley.
- The site is a Magnet-designated hospital the highest international recognition for nursing excellence and leadership.
- Key specialties include orthopedic services, family medicine, general surgery, critical care, bariatric surgery, and emergency medicine.
- The site includes the UPMC St. Margaret Harmar Outpatient Center, a surgery center serving residents of the Allegheny Valley and Pittsburgh's northern and eastern suburbs that provides a full range of outpatient surgical and gastrointestinal procedures.
- UPMC St. Margaret is part of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, one of the nations largest integrated delivery systems and the dominant healthcare provider in Western Pennsylvania and world-class academic medical center
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh
About the Community
- Reasonable cost of living
- Internationally recognized culinary scene, and renowned centers of higher learning in the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie-Mellon University
- Mid-size city with all the amenities of a large city and a friendly, community vibe
- Known as the City of Bridges, with 446 bridges, it has more than any city in the country
- Hit the Great Allegheny Passage, a 334-mile, car-free trail for hikers, runners and cyclists
- Famous sports culture
- Abundant with parks, museums, music, universities and much more!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.