Full Time Anesthesia Job Jacksonville, FL
3 months ago
Job DescriptionWe seek a fellowship trained Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join our growing practice at HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital. We offer an excellent culture working in a cohesive, congenial group.
Opportunity Highlights/Qualified Candidates:
- Model consists of 13 Physician Anesthesiologists and 19 CRNAs using a care team model with 12 sites of service at Main Hospital including OB.
- Physician will be part of a 3 Cardiac Anesthesia MD team covering approximately 220 hearts a year with a growing structural program
- Multiple specialty areas including OB/GYN, trauma, general, ortho, neuro/spine
- Must be Cardiac fellowship trained and TEE certified or willing to obtain certification
- Must be Anesthesia and TEE boarded
- Must be licensed or licensable in Florida
- Cardiac call from home, 1:3, very low cardiac call back
- Areas of focus include but are not limited to general and cardiovascular anesthesiology
- Yearly CME stipend
- 2 Weeks on, 1 week off (17 weeks away yearly)
- Generous compensation, start date Bonus, relocation assistance
- Occurrence -based malpractice coverage 100% prior acts coverage provided
- Full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds, located in the heart of Orange Park, providing care to Clay County and surrounding communities
- The only Level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest Hospital ER waiting times in the area, dedicated Pediatric ED and another free-standing ED a few miles away from hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Clay County is known for its excellent schools from kindergarten through college, strong military presence, affordable cost of living and enjoyable, year-round outdoor activities! Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating. Not to mention we are close enough to Orlando to enjoy Disney World, Sea World, Legoland and Universal Studios without enduring the touristy feel. Young families in particular love the convenience of Mickey in the back yard!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.