Full Time Cardiology Job CT
5 days ago
A major central Connecticut healthcare organization is seeking an Inherited Cardiovascular Disease Physician to join their team. The cardiologists and thoracic specialists are committed to delivering excellent patient care in preventing, diagnosing, treating, and managing heart disease and other cardiovascular ailments.
- Healthcare network of 4000 Providers and 7 hospitals
- A national leader in cardiovascular disease prevention, treatment, and research
- A reputable team of Cardiologists, including 3 other Structural Imaging Cardiologists
- Specialists provide a wide range of advanced and less-invasive procedures
- Some of the comprehensive services performed in our offices include electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, exercise stress tests, and vascular doppler evaluations
- Guaranteed base salary, signing bonus and relocation assistance, and robust benefits package
- The capital city with a population of 123,000 people
- The growing job market, affordable housing, top-rated universities
- Centrally located 2 hours from New York City or Boston
- 30 minutes to the Connecticut seashore and 25 miles to Springfield
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.