Full Time Cardiology Job Derby, CT
Job DescriptionVISTAs Permanent Placement Division is representing a community Hospital in southwest Connecticut. They are seeking a Cardiologist to join their existing cardiologists growing practice environment as Chief of Cardiology. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
- Office-based and inpatient setting.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Duties of Position: Provides specialized medical care to patients with problems relating to the cardiovascular system.
- Position Requirements: Minimum of 5 years experience in practice. Certification in Echocardiography preferred. Chief responsibilities include assisting in credentialing process, monitoring quality care within department, establishing program of continuing education in cardiology and work with the practice and hospital leadership on performance improvement initiatives.
- Affiliated with the Yale School of Medicine and is a 160-bed community hospital serving more than 130,000 residents.
- Located in southwest Connecticut less than an hour from Hartford
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.