Full Time Cardiology Job CT
15 days ago
An expanding non-profit, hospital-owned multi-specialty groupin southern Connecticut is adding a Chief of Cardiologist.
- Team of 3 Cardiologists and 2 APRNs
- Call rotation of 1 in 6 (Weekends hospital EKG +ECG reading rotations as assigned)
- Provide supervision of residents, medical students, nurses, and other clinical staff
- A 160-bed acute care community hospital with more than 300 medical providers
- Base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures
- Physician will also share in bonus awards based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time, and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match, and CME allowance.
About the Area
- Located minutes from the Connecticut seacoast with a community population of 60,000 people
- 30 miles from Hartford and 75 miles from New York City
- This community has several museums and parks and is in proximity to major universities Yale and UConn
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.