Full Time Anesthesia Job Tampa, FL
A hospital in Tampa, Florida is adding a BC Anesthesiologist with Pediatrics training or experience to their team! Enjoy practicing in a collaborative care-team model with a wide variety of cases in addition to pediatrics.
- 1000+ bed facility on the west coast of Florida
- Pediatrics: Level 4 NICU with challenging cases
- Adults: cases include ENT, high risk OB, Ortho, Neuro (crani and spine), GI, out of OR anesthesia - adult cardiac, thoracic, and vascular are optional
- Hospital offers a range of highly specialized pediatric services such as acute rehab, burn care, oncology, neurology, metabolic, kidney transplant, ortho, ER, and trauma
Compensation / Benefits
- This employed position offers competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, PTO, 401(k) and additional tax-sheltered retirement savings, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and more
- No visa support
Tampa, Florida - West Coast of FL: Tampa is in the heart of paradise with a top-rated school system from elementary through high school. It boasts a perfect climate in a waterfront city with many of the nation's leading attractions. A large natural harbor on Florida's Gulf coast, the Tampa Bay area is an exciting place to call home. Enjoy pristine beaches, an abundance of private and public golf courses, world-class amusement attractions, museums, dining, shopping, and all the trappings of a major metropolis and travel destination.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.