HCA Anesthesia Services is looking for a Board certified/Board Eligible General Anesthesiologist to join the established team at HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital in beautiful Port Charlotte which located on the West Coast of Florida. The Anesthesia team is built on a culture of respect, communication, collaboration and fun!
Opportunity Highlights/Qualified Candidates:
- Care Team Model of 4 Anesthesiologists and 11 CRNAs with 95% Supervision of CRNAs
- Case mix includes Cardiac, Ortho, Neuro. General,. Urology, ENT, Bariatric, Vascular, GYN, Thoracic. No Ob. No Trauma. No Peds.
- Average cases per day 25-30. Emergent cases only on weekends.
- 10 Main ORs plus Cath Lab, IR, Endo Suites. 6 NORA sites.
- Scheduled work week ave 50 hours. Call Doc covers so day shift gets out on time.
- 5 weekday Beeper calls per month. Late start on call day. Work 11a-7p and then beeper from home. 1 weekend beeper call shift from Friday evening to Monday morning. Call back rate is very low.
- Excellent compensation to include Geographic stipend
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with one of the best 401(k) matches in the Industry
- Start Date bonus and Relocation assistance available
- Reduced Stock Option Purchase Plan
- 8 weeks PTO
About HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 253'bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program
- Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center of Excellence
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Joint Commission certified Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery with Minimally Invasive Surgery Option
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular surgery program
About Port Charlotte, Florida:
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, the rapidly growing Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers (about 1 hour away.)
- Perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities
- Port Charlotte more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico
- Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park in Port Charlotte offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods