A healthcare network in Connecticut is looking to add a new Family and/or Internal Medicine Physician to one of their facilities. In this role, the Family / Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care.
The Family / Internal Medicine Physician will:
- Examine patients and obtain medical history
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests
- Create treatment plans and involve patients and family members in those plans
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other Physicians, and staff
- M.D. / D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview