Full Time Family Practice Job Danielson, CT
$210k - $225k yearly
Job DescriptionThis opportunity is in Danielson, a borough in the town of Killingly. It is a small rural town in the northeast part of the state. It has a peaceful, relaxed atmosphere. There are plenty of natural areas to explore, such as forests and rivers, and the town also has several parks for visitors and locals alike.
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.Contact Abby Porzio at or
- FQHC; must be comfortable with underserved patients
- Monday through Friday work schedule with light phone-only call
- See 20 - 24 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Federal and state student loan repayment
- 5 weeks of PTO
- Send your CV to
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.