Full Time Family Practice Job Norwalk, CT
$220k - $240k yearly
Job DescriptionCome practice in Norwalk, a city in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area and the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.Contact Susan Kindle
- $75k loan assistance over 3 years
- Mostly Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm hours with 1 late night per week and 1 Saturday per month
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- 40-hour work week with administrative time
- Board-certified and board-eligible candidates welcome
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- 25 PTO days, plus holidays
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including health coverage and 1 week of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.