Full Time Family Practice Job Middletown, CT
$220k - $240k yearly
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy working in this central Connecticut city. It has a modern downtown sprinkled with older historic buildings and nice suburbs spreading into the wooded areas. There are plenty of entertainment opportunities in nearby Hartford, like theater, galleries, antique shops, fine eateries, and river rides.
As industry leaders and Joint Commission Certified, CompHealth applies over 40 years of tenured experience to your unique situation, preferences, and goals.Contact Susan Kindle
- $75k loan forgiveness over 3 years
- Mostly Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm hours with 1 late night per week and 1 Saturday per month
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- 40-hour work week with administrative time
- Board-certified and board-eligible candidates welcome
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- 25 PTO days, plus holidays
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including health coverage and 1 week of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.