Full Time Family Practice Job Naugatuck, CT
A Connecticut-based health services organization is currently seeking a board-certified Physician, with a Family and/or Internal Medicine background, for a promising opportunity with their staff. In this role, the Family /Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for providing high quality primary care to patients of the facility.
- Examining, obtaining medical history, and treating acute and chronic illnesses
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Creating treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans
- Initiating appropriate specialty referrals
- Collaborating on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff
- Working with care team to close care gaps and improve quality measures.
- Working with the Practice Management team to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible/Certified
- Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine background
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.