Full Time Cardiology Job Ogdensburg, NY
This hospital-employed position is offering a base salary dependent on experience plus an RVU productivity program. You will also be offered full medical benefits package for the physician and family, up to $150K in student loan repayment over 5 years, life insurance/disability, accrued PTO plus 7 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 4 days CME and a stipend, a 403(b) and 457 retirement plan options, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance. They also pay for DEA, licensing, and membership fees.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Lucrative earning opportunity
- Excellent benefits include loan repayment, housing allowance, and full medical benefits
- Accredited cardiology program
- Radiation oncology available on-site
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm with minimal call
- Join 1 other experienced cardiologist along with a fully staffed office
- Visa support for H-1Bs
- Excellent outdoor activities & strong school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.