This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and a $2K stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, and a 401(k) with matching.
You will enjoy living in one of Connecticut's premier communities with a picturesque main street lined with elegant homes, with a lively arts and culture ambiance, and with some truly memorable dining establishments.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other urgent care job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com.
- Shift work, 76 hours every 2 weeks
- No call responsibilities
- 15 or more patients per day depending on season
- Must be board certified if practicing and urgent care experience is desired
- Supervisory responsibilities over some of the practice PAs
- State-of-the-art urgent care with lab, X-ray, mini ER
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Upscale location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail