This position offers a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. Loan payback can be arranged.
Come live and practice in the vibrant Connecticut suburbs in sought after Fairfield County, right on Long Island Sound with easy access to New York City. There is plenty of great local dining, shopping, entertainment, and several local colleges and universities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the just-right internal medicine jobs. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2668814.
- An established practice is recruiting the 3rd FM due to growth
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no nights or weekends
- See an average of 18 to 20 patients daily
- Yale faculty appointment available and precepting opportunities
- Shared phone call is 1:10
- Very competitive salaries plus generous bonuses, all benefits including loan payback
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Highly desirable communities to live in with top CT schools, and all cultural amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail