Full Time Family Practice Job Hartford, CT
A nonprofit healthcare organization in Connecticut is currently seeking an experienced, licensed Family Medicine Physician for a promising Lead position with their growing staff. As a member of a Multi-disciplinary Treatment team, the Lead Family Medicine Physician will be responsible for guiding and coordinating all aspects of care to patients (infants to older adults) in an integrated care setting. Apply today!Company Description
Nonprofit Healthcare OrganizationJob Description
The Lead Family Medicine Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses
- Providing routine health screenings
- Counseling on lifestyle changes in an effort to prevent illnesses before they develop
- Working with the team to achieve the best possible patient outcome in the most cost-effective manner
- Complete documentation electronically in NextGen
- Assisting with other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.