Permanent Family Practice Job Family Medicine needed on the Seacoast of Southern Connecticut, CT
- Outpatient Family Medicine
- Join seven providers in new office space
- Shared call - infrequent weekend requirements
- Very generous compensation package
- 36 patient hours - 4 or 5-day workweek
- Part of a large healthcare organization with 10 offices
- Recognition from the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home with highest possible level.
Located in southern Connecticut, on the seacoast just 30 miles south of Hartford and 2 hours to New York City.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.