Permanent Cardiology Job Unknown, NY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a lucrative earnings potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, full medical benefit package for you and your family members, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 4 days of CME with $3,000 stipend, 2 retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2654449.
- Lucrative earning opportunity
- Student loan repayment and housing allowance
- Full medical benefits for physician and family
- Accredited cardiology program
- Radiation oncology available on-site
- Monday through Friday with minimal call
- H-1B visa support
- Excellent outdoor activities and strong school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.