Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, CT
An exciting family medicine physician opportunity is now available at a large health system in Connecticut due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a very light shared call. This is an outpatient-only position and you can expect to see 20 to 24 patients per day on average. Come join another family medicine physician and a family nurse practitioner. This physician-led organization demonstrates a deep commitment to primary care by providing all the resources that primary care physicians need to thrive. They have modern, expertly managed offices in a financially sound organization.
They are offering a 2-year base salary guarantee plus RVU and quality bonus potential. You will be offered life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, $20k per year for 3 years of student loan repayment in form of retention bonus, $2,000 CME stipend, a 4o1k retirement with matching, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Located just 2 hours from Boston and New York City. They are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2651826.
- 2-year income guarantee based on experience
- RVU and quality bonus potential
- Loan repayment of $20k per year for 3 years in form of retention
- 100% outpatient FM position
- Very light phone call schedule shared among group
- Average 20 - 24 patients per day
- Join 1 FNP and 1 FM physician
- Teaching potential, if interested
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.