Full Time Family Practice Job , CT
A beautiful office in Connecticut with all diagnostics is in need of an additional primary care physician. You will have complete diagnostics including CT scanner, ultrasound, stress testing, endoscopy, etc. See a large, well insured population from day one. This is an outpatient practice with a 1:4 phone call, and a Monday through Friday schedule with one Saturday morning per month and comp time when you work on Saturday mornings.
They are offering a salary that is dependent upon experience. You will also receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, 40 hours of CME, and PTO.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient practice
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Salary ranges from $200-$210K plus additional incentives
- Phone call only, 1:4, very fixed hours
- Complete benefits
- Must be fluent or conversational in English and Spanish
- Established practice with large ready patient base
- Occurrence malpractice - no tail to worry about
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.