Full Time Family Practice Job Norwalk, CT
A family practice physician opportunity is available at a community medical facility in Connecticut. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, all outpatient. You will work one evening per week until 7 pm. Call is one day out of every fifty. You will work closely with other primary care physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a CT license. If you do not currently hold a license in CT, CompHealth can help you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living in this southwestern Connecticut city. It has a modern downtown sprinkled with older historic buildings and nice suburbs spreading into the wooded areas. There are plenty of entertainment opportunities in nearby Stamford, Fairfield CT areas If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine physician
- 40 hour work week with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- One 7 pm evening per week
- Call of one day out of fifty per year
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- 25 PTO days
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.