Permanent Family Practice Job Middletown, CT
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living in this central Connecticut city. It has a modern downtown sprinkled with older historic buildings and nice suburbs spreading into the wooded areas. There are plenty of entertainment opportunities in nearby Hartford, like theater, galleries, antique shops, fine eateries, and river rides.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine physician
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- One 7 pm evening per week
- Call of one day out of fifty per year
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- 25 PTO days
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.