Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Santa Fe, NM
17 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth is looking for a full-time physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) to join our post-acute care team in the beautiful city of Santa Fe, New Mexico. TeamHealth offers clinicians to have a more work-life balance, flexible scheduling, and great compensation with bonuses and guaranteed salary. You will also enjoy vacation time, holiday time off, and sick time as well as wonderful benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability.
In this role you will be expected to complete daily rounding Monday through Friday, collaborate with TeamHealth physicians to provide exceptional patient care, and round on all patients as medically necessary and as required by CMS regulations. You will also collaborate with the care team to provide quality patient care, provide visit documentation in EMR system within 48 hours, and develop a working partnership with the facility staff and leadership. We are passionate about wellbeing of our patients and clinicians. We are looking for providers who are passionate about patients care?If you are interested in being a part of our excellent team, apply today!
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.