Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Alamogordo, NM
Job DescriptionThis well-established facility is seeking an experienced Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner, First Assist for their Orthopedic Clinic. This is a Day schedule. Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. Full Time, Permanent Position. Minimum of two years of experience as an Ortho NP with First Assist experience. Family friendly, close-knit community. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision. Sign-on and Relocation Assistance is available as well as Loan Repayment through the facility. For more information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please contact Judi Triana in the Advanced Practice Division at (954) 837-2693 or send your resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Reference JOB-2841690 Judi Triana Senior Search Consultant, Advanced Practice Permanent Placement Division CompHealth Work: 954.837.2693 Mobile: 561.305.8484 Fax: 800.417.3312 https://www.linkedin.com/in/juditriana/.
- Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner
- First Assist Experience Required
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Full time, Permanent Position
- Sign-on bonus, Relocation Assistance
- Family Friendly Area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.