Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Albuquerque, NM
4 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth provides great flexible and an opportunity for you to grow in your career as a clinician. As a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) you are responsible for driving high quality, safe and cost-effective care of patients in our local post-acute care communities with support from our local and regional operations team.
In our facilities you will work with an interdisciplinary team rounding on all patients as medically necessary as required by CMS. This includes but is not limited to H&P, admission, progress, transfer, discharge, and acute/follow up. You will also work with the facility to transfer patients to the level & site of care most appropriate for their medical needs upon discharge including returning to home, independent living centers, assisted living, and/or memory care. Our clinical team works closely with hospice, palliative care, and home care agency to ensure a safe transition home.
If you are a provider who is action oriented, enjoys working with older adults in skilled nursing and rehab, this is a great opportunity for you to expand your skill set and make a difference in the communities we serve.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Flex time
- Unmatched flexibility
- Relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- 40-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.