Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Grants, NM
Job DescriptionAn enthusiastic Family Nurse Practitioner is needed at an established Primary Care Rural Health clinic in Western New Mexico. Must be comfortable seeing all ages. New Graduates with ties to the area are welcome to apply. Monday thru Friday position with one day of administrative duties.
The position offers a substantial compensation package with relocation assistance, sign-on and potential for loan repayment. Enjoy the wonderful year-round mild desert-outdoor lifestyle while being within a quick drive of all the big city amenities. Benefit from low property taxes, inexpensive housing, open space, and a great school system.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Wood@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference JOB-2836822. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our over 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Primary Care- rural health
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive compensation and strong benefits
- Monday through Friday
- Loan Repayment plus relocation options
- JOB-2836822 - Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.