Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Clovis, NM
Job DescriptionA non-profit facility located in New Mexico, on the border of Texas, is seeking an experienced Midwife to add to their team. Two years of experience is preferable. This is a full-time permanent position with a Monday-Friday daytime schedule. There is no nighttime call schedule, day call only. This position will be a mix of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. The facility performs an average of 900-1,000 births per year. Come join a community full of friendly people with a rich history rooted in music, agriculture and community partnerships centered on the continued growth and development of the city. Such fantastic roots have only developed further through the decades, to make this area one of the biggest little music cities, agricultural bases, and cowboy countries throughout all of Eastern New Mexico. For the fastest consideration, reach out to Caroline McMahon at 954-837-2695 after emailing your updated CV to email@example.com.
- 2+ years of Midwife experience preferred
- No night time call schedule!
- Interviewing and hiring immediately
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Salary and full benefits
- Full-time permanent position
- Great area of New Mexico, located on the border of Texas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.