Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Lewisburg, PA
Job DescriptionLocums-to-Perm Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, Anesthesiology Opening
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- January 1, 2024 Ongoing Need
- Schedule: Locums 5 x 10-hour shifts, permanent 16 shifts/month
- Support Staff: 24/7 CRNA in-house coverage, call from home
- Frequency of Weekend Call Requirement: 1 in 9
- Interview Process: intro call / on-site
- Amount of Coverage Needed per Month: 2 weeks/month/permanent full time
- Department Description: Main hospital 8 ORs, one OR in OB, 2 endoscopy suites, ASC 4 ORs and 2 endoscopy suites. High volume of Orthopedics, Vascular, ENT, General Surgery, OB/Gyn. Medical direction of CRNAs. High volume regional anesthesia program.
- Patient Volume: 500/month at main hospital. 400/month at ASC / All on one campus.
- Patient Population: All ages. Healthy pediatrics ages 12 months and above.
- EMR: Epic
- Technology in use: Spacelabs, Anesthesia machines Apollo and Fabius. Video laryngoscopes and bronchoscopes provu and Glidescope. Cerebral Oximetry
- Special Equipment: Sonosite ultrasound.
- Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS, ABA or AOBA boarded.
- Skills Required: Regional Anesthesia / Awake video bronchoscopy intubation
- Additional Requirements/Details to screen for: Team player with good communication skills. A physician who wants to live in a small community and take pride in the care he/she provides for his/her patients.
- Looking for a good work life balance. In house call if provider lives > 20 minutes from the hospital.
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- What RecruitWell Provides:
- A rated malpractice
- Weekly direct deposit
- 24/7 dedicated recruiter support
- Professional onboarding and credentialing
- Prepaid travel and lodging
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.