Full Time Cardiology Job Eureka, CA
$437k - $483k yearly
4 days ago
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second-largest natural bay. It has a year-round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.Contact Evan Silverman
- Employed position; work out of one location
- Loan repayment
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Join 3 other cardiologists
- General non-invasive cardiology
- TEE and nuclear preferred
- Proficient in echos
- Coastal northern California community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.