Full Time Cardiology Job Albuquerque, NM
9 days ago
Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a fellowship-trained Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist to join one of the most sophisticated cardiology programs in the Southwest. This high-quality, cutting-edge Heart and Vascular program is made up of over 30 cardiovascular specialists in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
About the Position
- Freestanding Heart Hospital
- Dedicated Cardiac ICU, including intensivists coverage
- Multi-specialty practice that includes vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, EP, and non-invasive cardiologists, CT surgeons
- Fellowship in Advanced Heart Failure
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours? drive, and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser-known treasure, with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for its climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.