Full Time Cardiology Job Missoula, MT
Seeking a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Cardiologist to join the dedicated team of fourteen other cardiologists and three cardiothoracic surgeons at the Heart Institute of Montana, located in the Providence St. Patrick Hospital. This 253-bed Level II trauma center has received the Gold Seal of Approval for Stroke Centers and the Premier Award for quality for Acute Myocardial Infarction. Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming city of Missoula, the heart of scenic western Montana.
- Base salary plus production/incentive
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and loan repayment plans available
- Health, dental, vision, disability and retirement benefits
- 24-hour Hospitalist coverage
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Outreach to underserved locations
- 3 to 5 years of experience is highly preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Formal training and expertise in echocardiography a plus
- Responsibilities will include reading echo (including TEE)
- Ideal candidate will be motivated, compassionate and have an excellent background in both training and clinical experience
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group - Western Montana includes 2000 employees statewide and over 40 primary and specialty care clinics in Missoula, Polson and several smaller communities. The connection to two outstanding hospitals, Providence St. Patrick in Missoula and Providence St. Joseph in Polson, brings comprehensive care to the region. For years, the network of hospitals, providers, clinics and care centers has offered coordinated care with a singular EMR system and the sharing of best practices throughout Western Montana.
Where Youll Live
Missoula is a sophisticated university town of 75,000 halfway between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks. The area offers unlimited recreational opportunities like skiing, paddling, fishing and hiking. Its numerous cultural amenities, including a symphony and active theater, fuel a vibrant arts scene. Missoula is a family-oriented community with great public schools, universities and social activities year-round. Western Montanas summers consist of long, adventure-inspiring days and starry nights, and its winters are mild.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 22957
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.