Full Time Cardiology Job Boston, MA
5 days ago
A world-renowned Medical Center north of Boston has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time Cardiologist to join a busy, well-established cardiovascular disease practice covering one community hospital.
About the Medical Center
- The hospital has a state-of-the-art cardiovascular center, including a cardiac catheterization laboratory that supports elective and emergency coronary interventions. 24-hour emergency services are available.
- The Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center designation
- Specialists in TAVR and advanced heart failure also rotate to the practice
About the Opportunity
- The group provides general cardiology, EP, and Interventional Cardiology services. Our Cardiologists also provide ER/inpatient consult services at the 227-bed medical center.
- Work closely and collaboratively with 7 Cardiologists and 2 Advanced Practitioners
- Call schedule is Q6 nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidates with training/certification in echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology are welcome.
- Market rate compensation package with robust benefits
- Located 20 miles north of Boston
- The coastal suburb is known as a resort, residential, and manufacturing community
- Several parks, theater, tennis club, art gallery, and fishing charters
- The population is 40,000
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.