Full Time Cardiology Job MA
6 days ago
Our Heart and Vascular Center of Excellencelocated in central Massachusetts is adding a board-certified or board-eligibleCardiologist in Heart Failureto help grow our team. Successful candidates will be characterized by outstanding clinical skills, experience in engaging in a community referral base and establishing an academic reputation.
About the Opportunity:
- Inpatient service as part of the Heart Failure team and consults
- Outpatient clinic responsibilities, including outreach
- Interests in subspecialties such as Pulmonary Hypertension are welcome
- Formal and informal teaching responsibilities for medical students, medicine residents, and cardiology fellows, as well as attending, facilitating, and presenting cardiology conferences
- The Medical Center is a tertiary-care teaching hospital with active programs in all aspects of cardiovascular medicine, cardiac surgery, and structural heart disease.
- Access to the latest technology, research, and clinical trials
- Work in a collegial setting where clinical care, training the next generation of caregivers, and research are valued
- We offer an attractive salary and an excellent comprehensive benefits package with academic rank commensurate with experience
Located in New England?s second-largestcitywith an active, vibrant, and energetic community where you can enjoy an array of recreational activities, including hiking, biking,skiing,and snowboarding. Take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont. This area boasts an outstanding arts and culture scene and an exciting food district. Only 45 miles west of Boston and 50 miles from Springfield. Local, regional airport.
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.