Full Time Cardiology Job MO
16 days ago
Enjoy lakeside living along Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks! Join a team of 3 interventional cardiologists and 2 nurse practitioners.
- Two Cath Lab Suites -Phillips Imaging equipment with Big Screened Xper Flex Technology and Phillips Xper Monitoring equipment
- Stress lab with 3 nuclear cameras
- Level II Stemi Center
- 18-bed open ICU
- Call 1:4
- EMR System - Meditech in the hospital/Cerner in the clinic
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary guarantee for two years + RVU generated bonus + Quality incentive bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Health/Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Disability Insurance
- 20 days PTO + 7 paid holidays
- 5-day CME with a $4,000 allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Student Loan Assistance
- 401K Retirement plan with a match
- Relocation allowance
Lake of the Ozarks provides a picturesque and safe environment to raise your family, which includes excellent educational opportunities and a cost of living that you will find quite appealing. Located in central Missouri, just south of the state's capital of Jefferson City, this land of exceptional outdoor activities is awaiting you to explore its multitude of options...including boating, water sports, golf, scenic trails, shopping, entertainment, and a level of relaxation not found in most areas of the country.
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.