Full Time Cardiology Job Alabaster, AL
7 months ago
Tenet Healthcare along with Shelby Baptist Medical Center are actively seeking an additional EP physician for a full-time opportunity in Alabaster, AL. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates interested in joining an established private practice while enjoying the small-town atmosphere with access to a larger city.
- Robust, growing practice offering excellent work/life balance and generous benefit package
- 2-3 days per week in clinic; 2-3 days per week in EP lab
- Rounding 4-5 weeks per year
- ~30 patients per day in clinic; average of 3 cases per day in EP lab
- Partnership track available
This cardiovascular group is well established with 12 physicians, 9 advanced practice providers, over 100 support staff, and 3 clinic locations. Group provides a full breadth of cardiovascular services and treatments, primarily focused at the main location in Alabaster and at Shelby Baptist Medical Center.
Shelby Baptist Medical Center:
Shelby Baptist Medical Center is a 252-bed, multi-specialty facility located in Alabaster, AL, which is located 25 minutes from metro Birmingham. The facility has more than 1,000 employees and offers a comprehensive range of clinical services including cardiology, obstetrics/gynecology, emergency services, orthopedics, neurology, urology, gastroenterology, and specialized medical and surgical care.
- MD or DO degree
- BE/BC in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Alabama licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Alabama
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor a J1 waiver at this time and does not quality as a cap-exempt H1b employer.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.