Providence Medical Group in Spokane, Washington is seeking full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Anesthesiologists to join an established 38-person practice. Work with a highly collegial team that covers a wide variety of specialties including complex pediatric and open-heart cases. You will primarily be located at Sacred Heart Medical Center, a 600-bed, state-of-the-art tertiary-care hospital, with a portion of your time spent at Holy Family Hospital, a smaller community hospital and outpatient facility. Serve in a highly diverse practice and experience a healthy work-life balance in Spokane, Washington.
- General or fellowship trained anesthesiologist comfortable with a wide variety of cases, including pediatrics, is preferred
- High starting salaries
- Flexible vacation scheduling, starting at 8 weeks
- Weekday call equally distributed between about 40 partners. Late day/early off pattern. Weekend call every 6th weekend
- Wide variety of cases and acuity, including challenging cases that allow for maintenance of all technical skills
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $198.04 and $260.03 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital has 644 beds, a medical staff of more than 900 and a service area with a population around 1.5 million. Sacred Heart offers some of the Northwest's most advanced services, including minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures, robotic surgery and sophisticated diagnostic technologies. With a world-class research department, excellent residency programs, and specialized centers for orthopedics, women's health, the neurosciences and more, it is a medical leader on many fronts.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19098