Seeking a full-time board-eligible/board-certified Anesthesiologist to join an established 11-person practice in Walla Walla, Washington. You will primarily be located at the region's 142-bed hospital, but you will also provide coverage to a community outpatient surgery center nearby. Enjoy an excellent variety of case types that does not include transplant, cardiac, or complex pediatrics in Southeast Washington.
- General or fellowship trained Anesthesiologist comfortable with a wide variety of cases including pediatrics is preferred
- Call equally distributed, approximately every fifth weekend
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $198.04 and $260.03 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Providence St. Mary Medical Center is a leader in quality, safety and customer service in southeast Washington. A Level III trauma center, Providence St. Mary is one of seven hospitals in the state to earn a five-star rating for quality from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, while also having an accredited Orthopedic Joint Service program. It also features a Regional Cancer Center, as well as a cutting-edge Neuroscience Institute. With high scores in provider engagement surveys, this tightly integrated network boasts a range of specialties.
Where You'll Live
In sunny southeast Washington, Walla Walla is a city where scenic beauty, western history and outdoor adventure blend with small town friendliness, taste-tempting restaurants and more than 140 local wineries. The city has several public parks, theatres, galleries and boutiques to peruse year-round. From the scenic beauty of the Blue Mountains to the educational opportunities of Whitman College and Walla Walla University, Walla Walla has opportunities and entertainment for all ages.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16996