Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Sterling, IL
27 days ago
Job DescriptionDeliver compassionate patient care as a full-time physician with TeamHealth's emergency department (ED) team at CGH Medical Center in Sterling, Illinois. Candidates should be board certified in emergency medicine, internal medicine or family medicine and possess ACLS, PALS, BLS and ATLS (for physicians not emergency medicine board certified) certifications. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- Competitive compensation
- TeamHealth benefits
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.