Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your own hours
- Work 1 or 2-3 days a week
- Basic sedation for children for dental procedures
- Office open 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Excellent compensation
- W-2 or 1099 employee
- Some benefits included for 2-3 days a week
- Board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail