UPMC Children's Hospital (Pittsburgh, PA) is looking for highly skilled Pediatric and Adult Anesthesiologists for locum or full-time work.
About UPMC Children's Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh is a 313-bed, acute care teaching hospital located on 10 acres in Pittsburgh's Lawrenceville neighborhood.
- UPMC Children's was the nation's first pediatric transplant center. With a history spanning 130-plus years, UPMC Children's today is renowned for its outstanding clinical, research, and medical education programs and services ' and for its frontline role in advancing standards of excellence in pediatric care.
- UPMC Children's is ranked on theU.S. NewsTop 10 Best Children's Hospitals for 2021'2022 and is ranked in all 10 pediatric subspecialties surveyed. Three subspecialties ranked in the national top 10, including: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors' offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
UPMC consistently a Top 10 Hospital by US News & World Report and UPMC Children's Hospital is currently ranked #6 in 2022.