Locum Tenens Cardiology Job MT
Posted by CompHealth
We are currently helping a facility in Montana that is in need of a cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7 - 10 shifts per month and you will see 8 - 12 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MT state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 - 10 shifts per month
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Rounding, consults, and reads
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.