Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job PA
Eastern, Pa, PA
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. You must be comfortable with post-op pain blocks. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday, 7 am to 3 pm. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 7 am to 3 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Procedures: Must be proficient with post-op pain blocks
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.